We rely on membership dues and the generosity of donors for everything we do.
When you become an East End Seaport member, you are supporting:
- the preservation of maritime artifacts, historic photos, and Long Beach Bar "Bug" Lighthouse, an iconic lighthouse and important navigational aid.
- free educational programs for children and adults.
- dynamic museum exhibits.
- a seasonal arts and culture series.
- the historic Village Blacksmith Shop.
Individual - $40
Individual: Special Rate - $20 Military, Senior (55+) & Student (21 & under)
Family - $50 up to 4 people in one household
All memberships include:
Special member rate for programs & events
10% discount in Museum Gift Shop
Membership dues & donations are tax deductible. East End Seaport Museum & Marine Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization.
Would you consider making an additional donation with your membership dues?
Contributions in any amount are appreciated and have an immediate, positive impact. Please click here to learn about benefits accompanying different donor levels .
* Note: Family Membership is included with benefits for donations of $100 or more.