East End Seaport Museum & Marine Foundation relies on the generosity of members like you to stay afloat. Your dues will help fund:
- the preservation of Long Beach Bar "Bug" Light, an iconic offshore lighthouse and important navigational aid.
- engaging museum experiences including:a 750-gallon aquarium, children's room (Captain Bob's Quarterdeck), Baymen's Exhibit, Fresnel lenses, maritime artifacts, historic photos, and more.
- seasonal arts and culture offerings.
- operation of the historic Village Blacksmith Shop.
Individual - $40
Individual: Special Rate - $20 Military, Senior (55+) and Student (21 & under)
Family - $50 up to 4 people in one household
All memberships include:
Special member rate for programs & events
10% discount in Museum Gift Shop
Membership dues & donations are tax deductible. East End Seaport Museum & Marine Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization.
Would you consider making an additional donation with your membership dues?
Contributions in any amount are appreciated and have an immediate, positive impact. Please click here to learn about benefits accompanying different donor levels .
* Note: Donations of $100 or more include a Family Membership.