BUG LIGHTHOUSE CRUISES & TOURS
Join us for the rare opportunity to visit and explore an offshore lighthouse!
Your family-friendly Bug Light Cruise & Tour experience will include:
- a round-trip cruise from the Railroad Dock just south of East End Seaport Museum in Greenport to Long Beach Bar "Bug" Light in Orient.
- a tour guide sharing Bug Light history and lore.
- time to explore inside this North Fork icon, revel in expansive bay views from its wraparound deck and ring the lighthouse bell.
- $39 Adults
- $29 East End Seaport Members, Seniors (62+) & Military
- $19 Youth 3-15
* Groups of 10 or more, please email email@example.com.
3.5-HOUR LIGHTHOUSE EXCURSION, SEAL SEARCH & SUNSET CRUISE
This special experience will include a:
- narrated cruise from East End Seaport Museum to enjoy up-close views of 3 iconic lighthouses -- LONG BEACH BAR ("Bug") LIGHT, ORIENT POINT LIGHT ("The Coffee Pot") and PLUM ISLAND LIGHT.
- visit to Bug Light with time to explore after your guide shares history and lore.
- seal search near "The Ruins" on Gardiner's Point Island.
- sunset cruise back to East End Seaport Museum.